High Performance Computer and Electronics UPS for Premium Power Protection
Includes: User manual
UPS compatible :
Uniquely designed to accept input power from any single phase, 120V power source such as a UPS, solar panel or other alternative energy power inputs.
Back-UPS Pro Features & Benefits
– LCD Status Display :
Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
– USB connection :
Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
– Audible alarms :
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
– Disconnected battery notification :
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Customizable voltage sensitivity :
– Toggle between pre-determined voltage-transfer points depending on your power quality (high, medium or low sensitivity), maximizing useful battery life and protecting sensitive electronics.
Customizable voltage-transfer points
– Adjust the voltage points (widen or tighten the range) where your UPS transfers to battery to maximize useful battery life and protect sensitive electronics.
– Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
Intelligent battery management
– Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
– Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notification
– Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
– Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
– Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Transformer-block spaced outlets :
– Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
Battery and surge protected outlets
– Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes .
Dataline surge protection
– Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
Surge only outlets
– Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
– Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
– Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
Resettable circuit breaker
– Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
Simple battery replacement
– Increases UPS availability by allowing quick, easy battery replacement.
-Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
– Battery Capacity (mAh) : 18000
– Battery Output Voltage : 24 V
– Number of Power Cords : 1
Batteries & Runtime
– Battery type : Lead-acid battery
– Included Battery Modules : 2
– Battery mounting : Stand alone battery stack
– Expected Battery Life (years) : 4 – 6
– RBC Quantity : 1
– Maximum Height : 301MM, 30.1CM
– Maximum Width : 112MM, 11.2CM
– Maximum Depth : 382MM, 38.2CM
– Net Weight : 13.4KG
– Shipping weight : 14.6KG
– Shipping Height : 400MM, 40.0CM
– Shipping Width : 240MM, 24.0CM
– Shipping Depth : 491MM, 49.1CM
– Color : Black
– Operating Temperature : 0 – 40 °C
– Operating Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 %
– Operating Elevation : 0 – 9144meters
– Storage Temperature : -15 – 45 °C
– Storage Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 %
– Storage Elevation : 0 – 15240meters
– Approvals : TÜV
– Standard warranty : 3 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
– RoHS : Compliant
– PEP : Available in Documentation tab
– EOLI : Available in Documentation tab
– Proposition 65 Warning : Available in Documentation tab