Easy UPS provides power protection for unstable power conditions, ensuring consistent and reliable connectivity at the most critical moments.
Includes: User manual
Key Features BVX900LI-MS
– Run time for load Min-max: 48-480 W 480 W 1m
– Max. Capacity Used : 100%
– Output power capacity : 480 Watts / 900VA
– Output Connections : (1) IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup)
– Nominal Output Voltage : 230V
– Nominal Input Voltage : 230V
– Input Connections : IEC 60320 C14
– Cord Length : 1.2meters
Easy UPS Features & Benefits
Safety-agency approved :
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Advanced Safety Features :
Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
Intelligent battery management :
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Battery failure notification :
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) :
Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
Transformer-block spaced outlets :
Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
Sleek design :
Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
Cold-start capable :
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Audible alarms :
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
LED Indicators :
Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
Battery backup and surge protection :
Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
Battery and surge protected outlets :
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes .
– Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 480 Watts / 900VA
– Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Sync to mains
– Topology : Line interactive
– Waveform type : Stepped approximation to a sinewave
– Transfer Time : 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
– Input frequency : 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
– Input voltage range for main operations : 140 – 300 (230 V) ACV
– Number of Power Cords : 1
– Input Power Factor at Full Load : 0.53
Batteries & Runtime
– Battery type : Lead-acid battery
– Typical recharge time : 8hour(s)
– Nominal Battery Voltage : 12 V
– Replacement Battery : RBC17
– Expected Battery Life (years) : 2 – 3
– Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity : 108
– Runtime : View Runtime Graph
– Efficiency : View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
– Control panel : LED Status display with on line : on battery
– Audible Alarm : Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
– Surge energy rating : 273Joules
– Maximum Height : 160MM, 16.0CM
– Maximum Width : 120MM, 12.0CM
– Maximum Depth : 355MM, 35.5CM
– Net Weight : 6.0KG
– Shipping weight : 6.5KG
– Shipping Height : 250MM, 25.0CM
– Shipping Width : 197MM, 19.7CM
– -Shipping Depth : 430MM, 43.0CM
– Color : Black
– SCC Codes : 10731304404368
– Operating Temperature : 0 – 40 °C
– Operating Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 (Non-condensing) %
– Operating Elevation : 0 – 3000meters
– Storage Temperature : -15 – 40 °C
– Storage Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 (Non-condensing) %
– Storage Elevation : 0 – 3000meters
– Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit : 40.0dBA
– Protection Class : IP20
– Approvals : CB , CE, EN/IEC 62040-1, EN/IEC 62040-2
– Equipment protection policy : Lifetime : 50000 euros
– Standard warranty : 2 years repair or replace