Key Features SMC1500I-2UC
– Run time for load Min-max: 90-900 W 900W 10m 4s
– Max. Capacity Used : 100%
– Output power capacity : 900 Watts / 1.5kVA
– Rack Height : 2U
– Output Connections :
(2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
(4) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
– Nominal Output Voltage : 230V
– Nominal Input Voltage : 230V
– Input Connections : IEC 320 C14
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scalable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Includes: Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack mounting brackets, USB cable
Cold-start capable :
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Green mode :
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency :
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
LCD Status Display :
Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
Pure sine wave output on battery :
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
Temperature-compensated battery charging :
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
-Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
-Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
-Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Disconnected battery notification
-Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Intelligent battery management
-Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
-Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
-Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
-Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
-Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Adjustable voltage-transfer points
-Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
-Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
-Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
-Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
-Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
-Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
-Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
LED status indicators
-Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
-Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
-Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
-Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Battery failure notification
-Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Resettable circuit breakers
-Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
-Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
-Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Predictive failure notification.
-Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
– Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 900 Watts / 1.5kVA
– Output Voltage Distortion : Less than 5 %
– Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
– Other Output Voltages : 220 V, 240 V
– Topology : Line interactive
– Waveform type : Sine wave
– Transfer Time : 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
– Input frequency : 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
– Input voltage range for main operations ; 170 – 300 Adjustable, 180 – 287V
– Number of Power Cords : 1
– Other Input Voltages : 220 V, 240 V
Batteries & Runtime
– Battery type : Lead-acid battery
– Typical recharge time : 3hour(s)
– Replacement Battery : APCRBC157
– Expected Battery Life (years) : 4 – 6
– RBC Quantity : 1
– Battery Charge Power (Watts) : 112 Watts
– Runtime : View Runtime Graph
– Efficiency : View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
– Interface Port(s) : RJ-45 Serial, USB
– Control panel : Multifunction LCD status and control console
– Audible Alarm : Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
Surge Protection and Filtering
– Surge energy rating : 459Joules
– Filtering : Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
– Maximum Height : 86MM, 8.6CM
– Maximum Width : 432MM, 43.2CM
– Maximum Depth : 477MM, 47.7CM
– Net Weight : 28.64KG
– Shipping weight : 31.91KG
– Shipping Height : 251MM, 25.1CM
– Shipping Width : 594MM, 59.4CM
– hipping Depth : 603MM, 60.3CM
– Color : Black
– Units per Pallet : 16.0
– Operating Temperature : 0 – 40 °C
– Operating Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 %
– Operating Elevation : 0 – 3048meters
– Storage Temperature : -15 – 45 °C
– Storage Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 %
– Storage Elevation : 0 – 15240meters
– Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit : 46.0dBA
– Online thermal dissipation : 90.0BTU/hr
Approvals : C-Tick, CE, GOST, UL 1778, VDE
– Standard warranty : 2 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
– RoHS : Compliant