PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
NEXT GENERATION PLANT DESIGN AND ENGINEERING
CSiPlant is an integrated engineering software product for analysis and design of piping systems and frame structures, including piping code compliance checks with stress-intensification and flexibility factors that are automatically calculated and applied.
CSiPlant uses elements, pipe support types, and modeling approaches familiar to piping and structural engineers in the process and power industries.
Piping and structural frame models can be rapidly created and modified using CAD-like drafting tools which snap to objects, grid intersections and global axes. In addition, CSiPlant offers automatic alphanumeric labeling of node points and elements, intuitive Insert and Assign commands, and keyboard shortcuts, enabling engineers to utilize a variety of modeling options to quickly build, modify, and review their analysis models.
Pipe supports include Anchors, Guides, Line Stops, Vertical Stops, Rod Hangers, Snubbers, and Spring Hangers.
Nonlinear Load Sequencing
Buckling can be a design concern in a number of different piping applications including jacketed piping analysis, bowing due to thermal gradient, GRP and plastic piping, rack piping with intermediate anchors, and tall vertical risers among other design scenarios. Using both eigen buckling and nonlinear large displacement buckling analysis options, CSiPlant makes it convenient for engineers to check for buckling during design.
P-Delta analysis, also known as second-order geometric nonlinearity, involves the equilibrium and compatibility relationships of a structural system loaded about its deflected configuration. It also accounts for real world changes to element stiffness due to axial loads. P-Delta analysis has been a design requirement in most structural design codes for many years.
System Requirement CsiPlant
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: 9th generation Intel Core i5/i7/i9, AMD Ryzen 5/7/9 with Zen 2 architecture, or better desktop CPU
- A 64-bit CPU is required
- The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes multi-threaded solvers and algorithms that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs. The design algorithms can also utilize multiple cores.
- Microsoft® Windows 10 or 11 (64 bit)
- Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution
- Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible.
- DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM.
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
- Minimum: 8 GB RAM
- The problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase considerably with more RAM.
- 6 GB to install the software.
- Additional space will be required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
- Recommended: 500GB or larger PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD). External and network drives are not recommended.
Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner MANAGE YOUR WEB SECURITY Improve Your Web Application Security with the Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Acunetix is not just a web vulnerability scanner. It is a complete web application security testing solution that can be used both...
Acunetix Integrations MAKE VULNERABILITY SCANNING PART OF YOUR SECDEVOPS Acunetix Integrations Acunetix integrates with 3rd party applications, making it easier to track and protect against identified vulnerabilities. Acunetix scan results can be used by the following...
Acutenix AcuMonitor Technology DETECT OUT-OF-BAND VULNERABILITIES AcuMonitor Service – Out-of-Band Vulnerability Detection AcuMonitor is a service provided by Acunetix, which allows the scanner to detect out-of-band vulnerabilities. This service is automatically used...
Acutenix AcuSensor Technology INTERACTIVE APPLICATION SECURITY TESTING Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) with AcuSensor The AcuSensor technology is an additional component of Acunetix. When you install and use AcuSensor, Acunetix becomes an IAST solution...
Backup4all Backup4all, your data bodyguard Backup4all The fully featured backup software Backup4all Monitor Manage your backups remotely ABOUT BACKUP4ALL Short Overview of Backup4all Backup4all is an award-winning data backup software for Windows. This backup utility...
EaseUS Exchange Recovery Quickly Recover & Repair corrupted Exchange Server Mailboxes (EDB) files and contents. Support Exchange Database of 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010. Exchange EDB Recovery Solutions to Common Microsoft Exchange Server Errors Repair database when...