BUILDING ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
THE INDUSTRY STANDARD FOR BUILDING DESIGN
The innovative and revolutionary new ETABS is the ultimate integrated software package for the structural analysis and design of buildings.
SAPFire Analysis Engine
CSI Solvers have been tried and tested by the industry for over 45 years. The SAPFire Analysis Engine can support multiple 64-bit solvers for analysis optimization and perform both eigen analysis and Ritz analysis. Parallelization options are available to take advantage of multiple processors.
Interactive Database Editing
CSI software stores model data and other information in database tables which may be edited directly through interactive database editing. This powerful feature allows models to be developed or edited quickly.
Utilize Interactive Design Capabilities to Maximize Efficiency
Design of steel frames, concrete frames, concrete slabs, concrete shear walls, composite beams, composite columns and steel joists can be performed based on a variety of US and international design codes.
System Requirement ETABS
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: 9th generation Intel Core i5/i7/i9, AMD Ryzen 5/7/9 with Zen 2 architecture, or better desktop CPU
- A 64-bit CPU is required
- The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes multi-threaded solvers and algorithms that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs. The design algorithms can also utilize multiple cores.
- Microsoft® Windows 10 or 11 (64 bit)
- Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
- Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible.
- DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM.
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
- Minimum: 8 GB RAM
- The problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase considerably with more RAM.
- 6 GB to install the software.
- Additional space will be required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
- Recommended: 500GB or larger PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD). External and network drives are not recommended.
Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner MANAGE YOUR WEB SECURITY Improve Your Web Application Security with the Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Acunetix is not just a web vulnerability scanner. It is a complete web application security testing solution that can be used both...
Acunetix Integrations MAKE VULNERABILITY SCANNING PART OF YOUR SECDEVOPS Acunetix Integrations Acunetix integrates with 3rd party applications, making it easier to track and protect against identified vulnerabilities. Acunetix scan results can be used by the following...
Acutenix AcuMonitor Technology DETECT OUT-OF-BAND VULNERABILITIES AcuMonitor Service – Out-of-Band Vulnerability Detection AcuMonitor is a service provided by Acunetix, which allows the scanner to detect out-of-band vulnerabilities. This service is automatically used...
Acutenix AcuSensor Technology INTERACTIVE APPLICATION SECURITY TESTING Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) with AcuSensor The AcuSensor technology is an additional component of Acunetix. When you install and use AcuSensor, Acunetix becomes an IAST solution...
Backup4all Backup4all, your data bodyguard Backup4all The fully featured backup software Backup4all Monitor Manage your backups remotely ABOUT BACKUP4ALL Short Overview of Backup4all Backup4all is an award-winning data backup software for Windows. This backup utility...
EaseUS Exchange Recovery Quickly Recover & Repair corrupted Exchange Server Mailboxes (EDB) files and contents. Support Exchange Database of 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010. Exchange EDB Recovery Solutions to Common Microsoft Exchange Server Errors Repair database when...