SQL Server 2016—everything built-in
Turn your mission-critical applications into intelligent application with SQL Server 2016—the first database that is born in the cloud, setting a new standard for the pace of innovation.
Industry leader in mission-critical
SQL Server 2016 delivers breakthrough mission-critical capabilities in scalability, performance, and availability for your most important OLTP and data warehousing workloads.
– Scale up to 12 TB of memory and 640 logical processors with Windows Server 2016
– Reach up to 30x faster transactions and 100x faster queries with enhanced in-memory performance
– Run real-time Operational Analytics over transactional data
– Balance loads across readable secondaries in Always On availability groups
Most secure database
Microsoft’s multi-layered approach to security has a proven track record of producing the least vulnerable database, even while being the most widely-used database on the planet.
– Rely on a database with the least vulnerabilities of any major platform—six years in a row
– Protect data at rest and in motion with TDE and new Always Encrypted
– Mask sensitive data with minimal application impact using Dynamic Data Masking
– Grant access based on user characteristics with Row Level Security
Comprehensive business intelligence
SQL Server 2016 delivers a comprehensive, on-premises, enterprise-ready BI platform that helps you to transform complex data into actionable insights.
– Create modern reports and visualize dense data with additional chart types
– Access KPIs and mobile and paginated reports using the SQL Server Reporting Services web portal
– Get faster SQL Server Analysis Services performance with parallel processing
– Use enhanced multidimensional models in SQL Server Analysis Services
– Easily set up SQL Server Data Tools Preview in Visual Studio 2015
In-database advanced analytics
Built-in advanced analytics provide scalability and performance for building and running your advanced analytics algorithms directly in the core SQL Server transactional database.
– Transform complex data from multiple sources into trusted data models using the most popular statistical modelling language
– Process analytics in-place, reducing latencies and operational costs
– Write models once and deploy anywhere: in-database, to the cloud, or to Linux, Hadoop, and Teradata
– Access thousands of R Scripts and Models in CRAN (Common R Archival Network)
Consistent experience from on-premises to cloud
SQL Server 2016 delivers a consistent experience both on-premises and cloud. You get an exceptional experience whether data is in your datacenter, in a private cloud, or on Azure.
– Dynamically stretch warm and cold data to Azure with Stretch Database
– Tackle your mission-critical workloads with larger Azure virtual machine sizes
– Rely on our cloud-first features, tested by millions of Azure databases
– Use the skills you already have with common development and management tools and common T-SQL everywhere
Licensing software with CALs and MLs can be complicated due to the technical nature of server products and networks. Microsoft offers a device-based CAL (Device CAL) or a user-based CAL (User CAL) for purchase. In addition, an External Connector (EC) license is offered for some products as an optional alternative to address specific customer scenarios.
For managing devices, Microsoft offers Server MLs for managing server Operating System Environments (OSEs). For managing non-server devices, Microsoft offers OSE Client MLs and User Client MLs.
This overview is for reference purposes only. Before purchasing, you should visit the “How to Buy” section for each product and consult your Microsoft representative or local reseller regarding your specific licensing needs.
With the User CAL, you purchase a CAL for every user who accesses the server to use services such as file storage or printing, regardless of the number of devices they use for that access. Purchasing a User CAL might make more sense if your company’s employees need to have roaming access to the corporate network by using multiple devices, or from unknown devices, or if you simply have more devices than users in your organization.
Client Access License based on user
With a Device CAL, you purchase a CAL for every device that accesses your server, regardless of the number of users who use that device to access the server. Device CALs may make more economic and administrative sense if your company has workers who share devices, for example, on different work shifts.
Client Access License based on device
Kata Kunci Terkait:
SQL Server 2016 DvcCAL, 359-06320, jual SQL Server 2016 DvcCAL, harga SQL Server 2016 DvcCAL, beli SQL Server 2016 DvcCAL, fitur SQL Server 2016 DvcCAL