AutoCAD web app Work in AutoCAD anytime, anywhere Included with an AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT subscription
Get quick, anytime access to CAD drawings with the AutoCAD web app
Edit, create, share, and view CAD drawings in a web browser on any computer. Just sign in and get to work—no software installation needed.
– Use familiar AutoCAD® drafting tools online in a simplified interface.
– Access and update DWG™ files from anywhere.
– Get the app included with an AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT subscription.
See also AutoCAD mobile app
Compare AutoCAD vs. AutoCAD LT
AutoCAD web app benefits
“Use any computer”
Use the cloud-based app online in your web browser—no need to install AutoCAD. Simply visit web.autocad.com, sign in, and start editing drawings.
“Essential drafting capabilities”
Get fundamental drafting tools and commands. Built with the AutoCAD engine, the web app lets you draft with the precision and fidelity you expect. No AutoCAD alternative comes close.
“Quick collaborative workflows”
Forget printed drawings. Communicate faster and bring design teams together to collaborate, review, share, and edit CAD drawings in real time, wherever you are.
Stay connected to your drawings at home or in the office. Quickly open and edit DWG files from Autodesk Drive and Autodesk Docs, as well as with leading cloud storage providers.
Product usage reporting
– See an aggregate summary of how many people are using each product and version, and the overall frequency of use.
Administration & Security:
– Add another layer of security to user accounts.
Bulk import & assign
– Upload a .csv file to add and assign a large number of users at once.
Support & Adoption Services:
8×5 live support
– Contact an Autodesk specialist for help during your local business hours.
– Securely store, preview, and share design data.
– Quickly and securely share work with stakeholders.
Click here to see full list of plan features and frequently asked questions.
Need help with training, implementation, and other support to get the most out of your software? Hiring the right qualified professional is as simple as an online search.
Visit the Autodesk Services Marketplace to find Autodesk-approved professionals to help you with:
– Training and implementation
– Systems integration
– Business process and workflow optimization
– BIM services and much more
Note: Any service contracted with providers is a direct, paid engagement between customers and providers.