Microsoft 365 Business Basic (1 Year)
Microsoft 365 Apps for business includes:
– Always up-to-date desktop and mobile versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
– Web versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
– One license covers fully installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user.
Best for businesses that need easy remote solutions, with Microsoft Teams, secure cloud storage, and Office Online (desktop versions not included).
1. Premium Office apps included
Web and mobile versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint included.
2. Secure cloud services included :
3. Web and mobile versions of Office apps
4. Email and calendaring
5. File storage and sharing
6. Teamwork and communication
7. Security and compliance
8. Support and deployment
9. Tools to build and manage your business
Microsoft 365 Apps for business includes :
- Always up-to-date desktop and mobile versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Web versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- One license covers fully installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user.
Important Keywords :
Microsoft 365 Business Basic, jual Microsoft 365 Business Basic, harga Microsoft 365 Business Basic, beli Microsoft 365 Business Basic, fitur Microsoft 365 Business Basic
1. Computer and processor
– Windows OS: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core. 2 GHz or greater recommended for Skype for Business
– macOS: Intel processor
– Windows OS: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
– macOS: 4 GB RAM
3. Hard disk
– Windows OS: 4 GB of available disk space
– macOS: 10 GB of available disk space; HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended) or APFS Updates may require additional storage over time.
– Windows OS: 1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher)
– macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
– Windows OS: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update). Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32-bits-per-pixel-capable format.
– macOS: No graphics requirements.
6. Operating system
– Windows OS: Windows 10 SAC, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2016. Please note Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise will be supported on Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2016 through October 2025.
– macOS: One of the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the macOS requirement becomes one of the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous two versions.
The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
8. .NET version
Windows OS: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed. Microsoft Teams requires 4.6 or higher.
– Video calls & meetings:
For a better experience with video calls and online meetings, we recommend using a computer that has a 2.0 GHz processor and 4.0 GB RAM (or higher). The optional Blur my background video effect requires a processor with Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (AVX2) support. See Hardware decoder and encoder driver recommendations for a list of unsupported decoders and encoders.
Teams requires a USB 2.0 video camera, a microphone, and an audio-output device in order to utilize its full range of calling and meeting features.